Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Travels

We've been doing a lot of traveling this summer. Last weekend, the boys and I went to Tennessee for a family reunion on my dad's side, and this weekend we headed to Michigan for a reunion on my mom's side of the family. Joseph had to work, so we left him home alone both weekends. He was so lonely last weekend with us gone that he decided to travel to Murfreesboro after he finished work yesterday. It was a good opportunity for him to spend a few days with his parents.

I'm looking forward to having us all home together again tomorrow night.

My Dad with the boys last weekend when I went "camping" at my hotel.
Michigan trip- My brother and I with our cousins Cale and Brady, who had a blast playing with Austin and David,

Self portrait with my littlest man.

1 comment:

jengrusy said...

Emily,
I like what you have done to the blog! Looks great! :-) Hope you had a great trip. Been missing you at church, and look forward to seeing you, Lord-willing, this Sunday!